Saturday, July 5, 2014

Oh no, not 4 0h!

Sorry, I couldn't get rid of the red eyes. 
So, this year I turned the dreaded 40 ! Not that it really feels any different then 39 but it is a major birthday milestone.  It was a great day with my wonderful family celebrating me.  I can't thank them enough for making me feel special.  
We started the day in Columbia where Ella made me a box full of pictures.  She is so sweet!  Then we headed to Kansas City.  My mom and dad took the kids and I out to lunch  at Talk of the Town and we had delicious sandwiches.  Then that night they watched Sam, Ella and Declan so that I could celebrate.  Jono organized a dinner with John and I, Christy, Laura, Scott and Becky.  We had fun eating at Jalepenos and then heading to Tanner's for a few drinks.  The company was wonderful!  It was a nice way to start off the next decade.

No comments: