Sunday, July 27, 2014

Give it a Whirl!

We had a wonderful family day at Worlds of Fun this year.  So many people were able to attend.  It was our family, my mom, AC, Ralph and Jan, Jono and Laura, Scott & Becky with Aiden & Emma, and Kylie.  Everyone had their own favorite ride of the day and everyone had a great time!  The favorite rides for our family were The Patriot for John, The Prowler for me, The Mamba for Sam and Spinning Dragons for Ella. 
Ella rode her first big roller coasters.  She wasn't a huge fan but she rode them and I think the more she gets used to them the less she will worry and will be able to enjoy them.  Now if I can just get Sam to go on the roller coasters that go upside down.  I think he would like them if he would give them a try.  Kylie went to Worlds of Fun for the first time and rode everything she could.  She had a fun time and was all smiles on the rides.  We really enjoyed our day.  


















No comments: