Saturday, July 12, 2014

Having a Ball- Field Day 2014

Sam enjoyed his last field day today.  He started bright and early in the morning.  I was assigned to taking water and snacks around to all the workers which turned out to be a perfect job for me.  I had time to stop and talk to a lot of people and time to hang out with Sam and his class for a lot of the morning.  I saw him participate in most of the events.  He had a great time most of the time, but sometimes his competitiveness did not let him enjoy things as much as he should.  I had to remind him it was all just for fun!  





Ella had field day in the afternoon.  During her field day I was assigned to a game so I didn't get to see her too much or get as many pictures.  She looked like she was having a great time and said she really enjoyed herself.  




No comments: