Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Book Character Day

The kids and I had so much fun dressing up last year for book character day (see our costumes here  http://medleymemories.blogspot.com/2013/04/book-character-day.html. )  that I was excited to be subbing on book character day again. 
 I didn't want to be the same thing as last year so it was time to do some planning with the help of Pinterest.   I wanted to be something that the kids would all recognize.  I decided to go with the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom tree and it was a hit.  Ella was able to use her Halloween costume again this year and go as Saige the American Girl.  Sam wasn't really sure that he wanted to participate this year.  He wanted to do something where he could wear his new golf hat he got for Christmas.  He decided to dress as Ricky Fowler assuming that there must be a book written about him.  It was fun seeing many of the kids and teachers dressed up for the day! 

No comments: