Friday, January 24, 2014

More Baby Snuggles

So we snuck off to Kansas City again last weekend for some more time with Declan (oh and everyone else).  Saturday night my parents watched the kids so that John could finally have his birthday dinner at Houston's.  The food, as always, was delicious and we enjoyed a dinner with just the two of us.  
Sunday we headed to Jon and Laura's after church to see Declan and his new nursery.  They did an excellent job, it is super cute!  John got to meet Declan for the first time and we all enjoyed time holding him.  I will admit that I was the one hogging most of his time but I just could not get enough of him.  

Can you tell how big the smile is on this girl's face?  She loved holding her baby cousin. 




That evening AC and Uncle Al brought over Emma and Aiden so that the kids could all play.  My two were super excited to see them!  I love nothing more than a weekend filled with relaxing and family.  

No comments: