Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas in Kansas City

Christmas with my family was a little too short this year.  John had to work Christmas Eve and was in no mood to drive after his day and we were scheduled to head to Colorado Christmas afternoon for our ski trip so that left a short time to spend with my family.  We made the most of it though and I loved being able to see everyone and enjoy a house filled with people, noise, presents, hugs and joy! We made it to my Mom and Dad's before the crowd and enjoyed a quick breakfast and presents with my Mom, Dad, Jono and Laura.  Then everyone else started arriving and it was more food and more presents.  We had fun catching up with everyone and getting to visit.  It was a wonderful way to start Christmas Day! 
Ella and her new doll, Kit, from Santa heading to Kansas City!


Someone is excited to get this day started!

Family photo

One of Ella's many wonderful gifts. 

Do I look like Rickie Fowler? 

I tried to get photos of everyone in the pictures but I know I missed some people. 






Look who got talked into making Ella's doll wardrobe? Thanks Ryan! 

No comments: