Thursday, May 24, 2012

Field Day!



Sam's school does field day really well.  Instead of the competition events we had as a kid the classes just move around to different stations and play games, have relay races, get faces painted, hair painted, etc.  I like it because all the kids are involved in every event.  It is Sam's favorite day of the year and parents and siblings are welcome to join in the fun. I usually help out in some way and this year I took the job of walking around with Sam's class and assisting his teacher.  Not too much work just running a few kids to the nurse, making sure no one is left behind, etc.  
 Ella in the Blackhawk Helicopter that came to visit.  Watching this thing land was amazing and the amount of grass it sent flying was crazy!

 Had to include this one.  How much longer is he going to snuggle his sister in front of his friends?  I was amazed he still was. 

 Sam and his best buddies Lucas and Colton

 Sam and his teacher, Mrs. Logan, getting ready to race each other through the bouncy house obstacle course.

Tricycle relay!

Sam really enjoyed all the activities and hanging out with his friends.  Ella loved the bouncy house and face painting and I enjoyed seeing my kids have fun and visiting with some of the other moms that I probably won't see again.  It was a great day.  

No comments: