Thursday, May 3, 2012

Field Trip and Grandma and Grandpa

Last week Sam's class took a field trip to the Titanic Museum in Branson.  My mom and dad came down and watched Ella so I could spend the time with Sam.  It was a nice trip and the museum was very interesting.  I think I will have to go back sometime when there aren't seventy-five third graders running around so I can soak in more information.  The kids all had a good time and learned something too.
 Sam and his buddies Lucas and Colton enjoying lunch at the park before the Titanic

Ella and Sam were very glad to have Grandma and Grandpa here also.  They were able to go to one of Ella's soccer games and go with us to dinner at Lambert's.  They had never experienced Lambert's and the kids wanted to make sure they went before our move.  It was a nice few days with them and as a bonus they cleaned my garage for me while I was working at Sam's school!  

No comments: