Sunday, May 6, 2012

New Car

Those few of you who actually read this blog might have seen the post the other day where I joked about getting a corvette.  Obviously, I could never drive a car without a back seat and lots of storage.  When looking for a new car I need lots of space for all the kids sporting equipment, school stuff, groceries, etc.  That is why John and I decided to get this...






Should have plenty of space right?  Just kidding again.  I don't even like to drive John's truck because I feel like it is too big.  This actually belongs to a different neighbor.  He is an internet cars salesman.  Sometimes he buys vehicles to fix up and keep for a while for fun.  This is the one he has now.  He saw us looking at it the other night and offered the kids a ride.  Sam was anxiously awaiting his phone call that it was time to go.  They had a good time and felt pretty cool riding around in this... (not even sure what you call it).  


No comments: