Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Corvette!

So, what do you all think of my new car?  Just kidding, don't think the corvette is the practical car for a mom but I guess it's not really practical for anyone is it?  This car belongs to our neighbors Mr. Johnnie and Miss Arlene.  Let me tell you a little about them so you can appreciate the fact that they own this beauty.  Mr. Johnnie and Miss Arlene are in their late seventies.  Both are retired, love to work in their yard, visit with the neighbors and apparently drive fast sports cars.
They decided the other day to take the top off for the first time and offered Sam a ride.  He was absolutely thrilled.  When asked by John later what he thought of the ride his response was, "That is the car I want you to get me when I turn sixteen."
Um NO!  I don't even want to think about the insurance premium on that.  John's response, "Maybe you can have the truck I'm driving now."  Sam wasn't too thrilled about that one.

No comments: