Thursday, June 21, 2012

Home Again!

So after a bit of a break, I am back on the blog.  The number one reason for my absence can be seen in the picture, our new home.  I have been so busy with moving and unpacking there just wasn't time to blog.  There is also the fact that our internet just got set up yesterday (FINALLY) so even if I had time blogging wasn't really an option.  
So, here is the new abode.  There is still a lot of work to be done out front.  We are changing out the front door because John and I really just don't like it and going with something that matches the house a little better (at least in our opinion).  Pictures will come after the install.  Plus we need lots of landscaping work and our pineapple fountain will be installed once we figure out a landscaping plan.  But this is what it looks like for now and we are slowly working to make it ours and get that feel of home again.  
Warning!  Many more blogs will be coming as we get the house set up and I take pictures of the various rooms when they are completed.  Plus, I have our whole week in KC and Sam's football camp so be ready to read.

No comments: