Monday, June 25, 2012

Kansas City Zoo

 Everyone loved watching the polar bear

 Ella on the sky safari

 Sam and Emma in front of the lions.  It was a hot day and a lot of the animals were snoozing.

 I was so excited that I timed my picture to actually catch the sea lion touching the ball! 

Uncle Al, Ella and Sam on the train.


On Thursday, we headed to the Kansas City Zoo.  They have a sky safari that was new last year and my kids were eager to try it.  It is like a ski lift that flies over the African part of the zoo.  It was there favorite part of the whole day.  The carousel was also a big hit, especially with Ella since she rode it no less than five times.  My favorite was the sea lions.  I just love watching all of their tricks.  The polar bear was really neat too and kept the kids captive for quite a while.  A special thanks to AC and Al for showing us around and getting my kids in on their passes.  

No comments: