Friday, June 22, 2012

LEGOLAND!



After getting everything moved to Columbia and a little unpacking we took a break and headed to Kansas City for the week.  It was time to start the summer off with some fun!  Our first destination was Crown Center and the highlight of the trip was the new Legoland Discovery Center.  
We went to Grandma's house to pick her up then met AC, Emma and Aiden at Fritz's for some lunch.  I don't think it would be possible to go to Crown Center without my kids asking to eat there.  They LOVE having their lunch delivered by train.  Then we had some time before our reservation at Legoland so we headed to the free dinosaur exhibit.  I think all the kids enjoyed there time but were ready to head to the main attraction.  
 Arrowhead Stadium made out of legos

 Sam with the Legoland wizard

 The four kids outside the 4D theater

Grandma and Ella on the wizard ride


Legoland was a big hit!  I think each kid had a favorite area.  Sam's favorite was the 4D movie which I must say was pretty neat and definitely surprising when we got wet! Ella's favorite was the playground which kept all of the kids busy for a long time.  I enjoyed the mini Kansas City they made out of legos.  I am not sure I enjoyed it as much as Aiden though.  I think he could have spent the whole day in that room.  It was a neat experience and I am sure it is a place we will be visiting in the future.  

No comments: