Friday, August 27, 2010

Preschool


My princess with princess Belle. She is so excited that the theme at preschool this year is Disney!


Smiling after completing the ABC puzzle!


My big preschooler!

Ella went yesterday to meet her teacher, Ms. Patty. She absolutely loved it! I couldn't get her to leave the room when the next group of kids were coming. I think leading up to preschool she was getting a bit nervous. She had just been real quiet and small things would upset her. The only thing John and I could figure out was that she was apprehensive about school starting. Well, that is no longer and my happy little girl is back and ready to go!
She has been asking repeatedly since yesterday when she gets to go back to preschool and why can't she just go ahead and go today. When we were leaving yesterday she told me she wanted to go to preschool everyday, not just twice a week. She also said that I didn't need to walk her to her classroom the first day because now she knew where it was (too much listening to her big brother). She is still my baby and I would still like to walk her in on her first day.

No comments: