Monday, August 9, 2010

Family Time



Of course the best part of a trip to Kansas City is spending time with my amazing family! I can't put into words how awesome my family is. We stayed at my parents house so lots of time together. My kids love to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house and as soon as we leave are asking when the next time is that we will be back to visit. They love playing games, reading, going to the park, and just soaking up the attention from my mom and dad.
We also got to spend time with Uncle Jono and Aunt Laura who came over Sunday afternoon and evening. It was nice to hear what all they have been up to lately. Saturday night and again Wednesday night we spent time with Aunt Christy, Uncle Dale and Kylie. Seeing how much Kylie has grown in the last few months was amazing. She is crawling, clapping, walking with help and doing all kinds of fun things. The kids and I enjoyed singing to her and watching her clap along with the music. It was so adorable. We can't wait to get back to Kansas City to see everyone again soon.

No comments: