Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Paine!

Jon and Laura after the ceremony

The cousin pic we take at each wedding.

The handsome ring bearer at dinner.

John and Ella on the dance floor.

Jon and Laura's wedding was beautiful! The ceremony took place on a nice sunny afternoon. The church was full of friends and family to witness the event. There was a lot of socializing before the wedding and I got to see a lot of my brother's friends that I hadn't seen in such a long time.

I was a little nervous about Ella making it down the aisle since she wouldn't talk to Laura or the bridesmaids while waiting and looked overwhelmed. Sam on the other hand was letting us know he was not nervous, he had done this before and was a "professional". When it was their turn they both walked down the aisle and did a great job. Then it was Laura's turn. Jon got a little teary as Laura walked down the aisle causing Christy and I to do the same. They both looked great and the ceremony went off perfectly.

After the wedding the wedding party headed off in a trolley for more pics around town. The reception followed that evening. The food was good and the party was a lot of fun! My kids had an amazing time literally dancing the night away. I think Sam danced to almost every song and Ella fell asleep on the dance floor. Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Paine!

No comments: