Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Splash Time



With a warm week picked out for our mini vacation a day at the water park seemed like the perfect fit.  White Water is a place we all definitely enjoy.  This year was more fun with everyone able to ride all of the rides.  Sam loves all of the different slides and this year Ella was ready (and barely tall enough) to try them out for herself.  There were a few that she wasn't fond of but she gave them a try.  Her favorite was the mat ride (our name for it) which is above in the pictures.  She was willing to give it a try and I'll admit I was more nervous than she was that she was going on this tall and not enclosed ride.  It was also my first time since I usually sit out with her and it turned out to be my favorite too.  I think my favorite part was the whole family going down together.  Sam also rates that ride as his favorite and John is the only different one with a vote for the lazy river. Everything was enjoyable and it was a great way to spend time together in the heat. 

No comments: