Wednesday, October 1, 2008

SOOOO BIG!


Our little one is getting so big! Ella went to the doctor Tuesday for her year and half check-up. She is 24 lbs. and 33 3/4 inches. She is tall just like her brother, the 90th percentile. Her weight was only the 50th percentile. I can only dream of stats like that for myself.

She had to have two shots. Let me tell you that as a parent I think they almost hurt me more than it does her. I hate having to hold her hands and have her look at me like, "Why are you letting them hurt me?" It does get a little easier when they get older like Sam and you can at least try to explain the shot's benefits.

We like our new doctor and Ella is very healthy and on or ahead of schedule in her development. John and I are truly blessed to have such happy, healthy kids.

The picture is of Ella doing one of her favorite things. Emptying the kitchen cabinets of all of their contents.

No comments: