Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mr. Clean

This evening John and I were sitting out in the driveway watching the kids play when we saw Sam run to the front door of the house. All parents would know by the dance he was doing that he needed to use the bathroom and fast! Unfortunately, the front door was locked so he had to go through the garage and then to the other side of the house to the nearest bathroom.

Sam returned just minutes later with same clothes, and dry so I thought all was well. John asked him, "Did you make it in time?"

Sam's reply, "No." With a look of uh-oh all across his face.

I asked him if his pants were dry where he had gone to the bathroom. He answered, "the wall, the carpet, the floor." I shook my head and told him to go back inside to start cleaning up his mess. Knowing full well that I would have to go in and redo the job.

He was back in no less than two minutes. John asked, "Did you clean it up?"

His response, "Yes."

A few seconds later John says, "What did you use to clean it all up?"

"My shoe," came the response. What could we do but laugh?

He really had made a huge mess in the bathroom and wasn't too happy about having to help me clean it up a second time.

Let me know if you would like Sam and his cleaning techniques to come help around your house.

No comments: