Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Getting Ready for a New Little Paine

It is hard to believe but in two months we are going to have a new little Paine in the family!  We had Laura's baby shower to celebrate and help them get some things for the new baby.  The shower was at Christy's house and we were so happy that almost everyone was able to come and help celebrate.  
We did the traditional shower activities; food, a game and presents.  One of my responsibilities was the game which Ella and Sam were super excited about.  They made sure I got them at game time, helped get it all set up and helped with the presentation.  I think everyone had a good time and we helped get baby Paine all set up with some things he or she will be needing in a few months!  I can't wait.  
The guest of honor by the goodies!


The food table (I forgot to take the picture until most people had been through). 

Cute little onesie that Christy made to go with our theme!

Opening gifts 
 

No comments: