Tuesday, August 20, 2013

School Day

Today is the first day of school for Ella and Sam.  Neither one was super excited to have summer end but there was a little excitement and nervous energy as we started the day today.  It is also the start of Sam's last year in elementary school, which makes me a bit panicked.  He is getting so big.  Of course, I was not allowed to walk him to his room and when I asked for a quick hug I got an eye roll.  He did give me a very brief hug which I guess I will have to be okay with now that he is getting older.  Luckily, Ella still wanted me to walk her into her room and needed a kiss before I left her for the day.  I am trying to cherish these moments before they too are gone.  I hope they have both have a wonderful year! 
All ready for fifth grade!


The first grader in her fancy outfit. 

Ready for school. 

Sam by the school sign. 

At her desk and ready to go! 

No comments: