Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Birthday and Baby Pics

Yesterday was my dad's birthday so we all got together on Saturday at Christy and Dale's house to celebrate.  The weather was warm so the kids (and a few adults) enjoyed some time in the pool.  Most of my pool pics are not developed yet since I was finishing up my water camera from the beach so I might post some of those in the future.  
Unfortunately or fortunately, I spent the rest of my camera time taking pictures of Cameron.  He has changed so much since the last time we saw him.  What that means though is I neglected to take a picture of the birthday boy.  Sorry Dad, but I'm guessing you would rather see pictures of Cameron anyway.  
He was so happy and smiled a lot this weekend! 


The only pool picture on my camera and you can see the guest of honor in it. 

Ella loving on her cousin. 

No comments: