Thursday, July 18, 2013

Surfing With the Spirit!

Last week our church held vacation bible school.  The theme for the week was Surfing with the Spirit!  We all had a great time.  Sam missed the first two days because of his basketball camp but picked things up right away for the three remaining days.  Ella and I were there the whole week.  Ella made a little friend and really enjoyed herself and learned a lot too!  I was in charge of the second and third graders and while they kept me on my toes I enjoyed spending the week with them.  We learned some new songs and dances that can still be heard around our house this week since they are stuck in all of our heads.  It was a fun and faith filled week. 
Ella with her new friend Emma.


Look who wanted to do the skit his first morning there!

Sam helping to lead the songs. 

Ella surfing with the Spirit!

Ella in the skit.

No comments: