Friday, July 5, 2013

Slides and Rides

Ready to start the day
Our second day in Branson was a full one!  With this new workout kick and trying to lose weight for the beach Sam and I started the day at the hotel gym.  I can say I think I've worked out in a hotel gym maybe twice in my life before this trip.  It wasn't so bad though to get up and exercise while Ella and John slept.  Sam had a bit of an ADHD workout with hitting the treadmill, bike, elliptical, scale and water cooler all while I ran my twenty minutes but I was glad he got up and went with me.  
Hanging out under the sprinklers
After a little hotel breakfast and getting ready it was time to head to White Water!  I must say it is one of my favorite places to spend the day with my family.  It has rides, relaxation and sun; not so bad when you can not just drive to the beach for the day.  Once again, the mat ride was the favorite for most.  John still loved the lazy river the best.  It was nice day spent together.  
Sam coming down a slide
Cruising around the lazy river
After White Water we went back to the hotel to change for dinner and the The Track.  Since we were so tired from our fun and sun earlier in the day (the kids were almost falling asleep at dinner) our track trip was a short one.  John and the kids rode the large go kart ride, The LumberJack.  They all three really enjoyed it Ella and John even came in first place!  We went inside where Ella and I played a few games of skee ball and John and Sam challenged each other at pop a shot. Then it was back to the hotel for a night of rest after a busy day. 



Sam, John and Ella on the go karts (excuse the photo but I only had my phone)

No comments: