Monday, July 29, 2013

OBX!

This last week we enjoyed a beach vacation in Duck, North Carolina with a lot of my family.  I am going to break down the posts by day so I don't overwhelm you (or myself) with too much information and too many pictures.  The first day was mostly travel.  We left the house by 7 am to head to the airport and did not arrive at our beach house until around 7 that night.  It was definitely a long day of travel and there were a few hiccups along the way but once I walked on the beach that night and saw my family enjoying time around the pool it was all worth it!  Special thanks to Lauren and Brian for getting the house keys and making dinner for all us weary travelers.  
I am going to pretend Sam is winking at the camera instead of closing his eyes.  Our seasoned travelers on the plane.


The moon over the beach, so beautiful! 

Wasting no time enjoying the pool. 

No comments: