Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Easter

I know I am little behind on this post but we had a wonderful Easter Sunday.  The kids were tired after our trip to North Carolina so they didn't get up early Easter morning.  When they did wake up though, they immediately went on the search for their baskets. The Easter Bunny picked out some good stuff for the both of them.  
After church, we went to Carol and Al's house to celebrate with the family.  We had wonderful food and as always I ate way more than I should.  Ella did her fair share of eating too.  I am not sure how many of AC's rolls she ate, but it was a lot!  The question she asked me when it was time to eat was, "Is this like Thanksgiving where I can eat as many rolls as I want?"
All of the kids enjoyed the Easter Egg hunt that has become a tradition.  Christy said Kylie even remembered it from last year and was asking if she got to find eggs again. She was so funny stuffing all the candy into her mouth as fast as she could while Christy was emptying her eggs.  
Most of the family was able to come so it was nice to catch up and spend time with everyone.  The weather cooperated nicely and we enjoyed our time together.  What a great way to remember Jesus' resurrection, with love and family.  

Kylie and Laura are all smiles
Easter outfits


On the hunt

Aiden and Ella trying to beat everyone to the eggs.

Everyone is all smiles after the egg hunt! 

No comments: