Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Beach House

Sam showing off the room he shared with Emma for a few days.

The kitchen where a lot of yummy meals were made (none by me, YEAH!). I promise I did my fair share of the clean up though.

Ella in our bedroom.

The backyard

The beach house!

I have so many pics and memories from our vacation that I am breaking the posts up into categories. Hope I do not bore you all but it was a trip to remember. I thought I would start with the beach house. You never know exactly what you are going to get when you pick a house on-line but it was even better than I thought. The best part I think was the super short walk to the beach so people could come and go as the pleased. The house was the perfect size, very nice and had nice features like a room to play games, an outdoor kitchen area and the most important a nice pool. The kids ended up loving the little whirlpool and it was a perfect spot for Aiden and Ella to play or to hold Emma and Sam when the big boys were playing fireball.

No comments: