Monday, May 18, 2015

It's All About the Toppings

We celebrated the end of another successful year of chat and chew with an ice-cream party.  I guess I didn't realize how many more kids had participated this year and we ran out of ice-cream and toppings.  Luckily, I had Christi there to make another run to the store.  Next year I will definitely be more prepared. I also had help from my mom and Adonica, who added the cute ice cream cut out to our other decor this year.  We couldn't have had the party without them.  
 I think the kids still had a good time despite the wait for a few on ice cream and they enjoyed getting out of class for a little treat.  All the feedback on the chat and chew groups was great.  I am so excited that the kids are enjoying reading and talking about books! 


No comments: