Sunday, April 26, 2015

His Banner Over Me Is Love

As we were heading upstairs at church to make Ella's first communion banner the bible school song from when I was younger kept running through my head.  "He brought us all to his banqueting table, His banner over me is love."  The banners that the kids made that night were beautiful.  They showed their own unique styles and choices and they hung over our heads on Saturday as we entered the church to greet us for the childrens' first communion mass.  A mass where He did bring us all, and especially these amazing children, to his banqueting table.  Ella and I both enjoyed working together on her banner.  I think it shows her personality and style perfectly with lots of purple and a little bling.  We have enjoyed seeing it hanging at mass as we walk in each week and it will hang in her room as a wonderful keepsake of this special day.  


No comments: