Saturday, April 11, 2015

Art Party

Ella decided she wanted to have an art party for her birthday.  There is a place downtown called The Canvas where we decided to book her party.  She got to choose nine friends and what they would paint.  Ella chose to make a penguin painting, and one of the artists at The Canvas walks the girls through how to paint the penguin picture.  
Kevin's memorial service ended up being the day of Ella's party so my mom met me halfway the evening before and picked up Ella.  She got the final arrangements for the party together, took Ella and helped host the party.  I don't know what we would have done without her.  Ella and my mom told me that everyone had a great time and their paintings turned out amazing! 
Amelie, Ella and Ava posing with their finished works. 


Treat bags

Ready for the party! 

Paint palette cake

Everyone hard at work creating their masterpieces. 

The finished products. 

No comments: