Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Why We Love Teacher Workdays...

My sweet lunch date!
As a teacher I used to love workdays because I could finally get caught up on all the things that had been piling up on my desk, change bulletin boards, plan ahead, etc.  Now I love workdays because it is a day to spend with my kids when nothing is already on the calendar.  This workday I spent with Ella.  After sleeping in we headed to the mall.  Ella was in need of some new fall clothes and a dress for her first reconciliation.  This girl loves to shop.  We were at the mall for hours and if I didn't make her leave she could have stayed for hours more.  After shopping we headed out to some yummy lunch at Cheddars.  Sam was happy to stay at home and get some time without me bugging him to do homework, study or clean his room.  So Ella and I got some great one on one time together.  


No comments: