Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sweet Valentines

We had fun celebrating Valentine's Day this year.  Last year the kids and I made homemade valentine cards for their class parties thanks to Pinterest and it went so well we did that again this year.  I enjoy being crafty I'm just not that good at coming up with ideas so Pinterest is definitely the place for someone like me.  I saved some of my favorites and the kids chose what they wanted to help make.  We modified them a little and had fun being creative.  I think they turned out well and they both said that their classmates really liked them.   We also got to use our creative juices to make Sam's valentine collection box.  He wanted to do Faurot Field (Mizzou's stadium) so that is what we made.  His was definitely the class favorite.  
 Ella's valentines

 Sam and his valentine box

 Sam's valentines

Ella at her class party

We didn't really do too much else for V-day.  John had to work that night so we just all exchanged small gifts and cards when he got home.  Ella made the sweetest card for John that I will have to get downloaded onto the computer.  It was a nice day spent with the ones we love! 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Sams box is so great!! Can't wait to show B!