Thursday, February 16, 2012

Be Mine



Sam with his valentine box...Mizzou Arena

Ella in her valentine outfit

So Valentine's Day isn't exactly the same with your sweetheart in a different town but there is always next year to look forward to right? The kids though had a good time on Valentine's Day with their school parties. They got their gifts from us the weekend before when we were up in Columbia.
It was a crafty V-day at the Medley house. I had looked at the store bought valentines and just didn't see any that I really thought my kids would like. So, with the help of Pinterest, we came up with some semi-homemade valentines this year. We also got to make a box for Sam to collect his valentines in so we were busy on February 13th. I think our projects turned out well but you can judge for yourselves.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

haha I LOVE how Ella poses!! She's got the crossed legs and everything - she's ready for the red carpet :) Sam's box is pretty cool too!