Thursday, December 29, 2011

Paine Family Christmas

My cousins and their spouses. Hopefully somebody got a better pic than mine that they can pass along to me.

The kids!


We spent our Christmas Eve and Christmas in Kansas City again this year. We arrived on Christmas Eve just in time to change clothes and head to mass with the Siegels and my family. We took up a whole pew and as Aiden said, "we have a crowded family." It is so nice to be together with everyone celebrating the birth of our Lord.
Then it was off to dinner with John to celebrate his birthday. I don't think his birthday celebration would be complete without a steak at Houstons. The dinner was delicious and I was so glad to have time to celebrate him!
Christmas morning is just with my parents and brother and sister's families. Everyone enjoyed some breakfast and gift opening. Then the house begins to fill as all of my mom's family comes over to celebrate. There is nothing I love more than a house full of my family. It is so nice to see everyone and enjoy time together. It was a wonderful holiday.

No comments: