Wednesday, March 2, 2011

FOUR


I can't believe it but my little girl has turned four! The time just seems to go so quickly. A few things to record about Ella so I can remember what she was like at four. Ella is shy around people she doesn't know. At her four year old check up she wouldn't even talk to her doctor or nurse. She hides her face. But once she is comfortable around you watch out because she is a talker. There will be car rides to school where there is not a second of silence. Her teacher said she is volunteering things in class now and remembers things that no one else does.
Ella is a complete sweetheart and that is just not my opinion. Friends, her teachers, other parents are always telling me what a sweet girl Ella is. She really does care about others and their feelings.
Ella's plans for the future are to be a dentist and then a mommy. I guess since I was a teacher and now stay home she wants to do things that way too. Earlier in the year her chosen occupation was giving pedicures so I think I like the change.
Ella is a girly girl. She wanted to give pedicures because she loves receiving them. She loves anything with glitter or sparkles and likes to wear a lot of dresses. Princesses are high on the list of our favorite things.
She is an amazing little girl and I feel so blessed to be her Mommy and a little sad that she is growing up so fast and soon I will no longer be Mommy but Mom.

No comments: