Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Getting Crafty




It has been a crafty couple of days around the Medley house. I found this blog that has some of the best craft ideas. Now many are a little more than I really want to take on but I saw the Valentine wreath pictured above and new it was something I could handle. I thought that it turned out very well and I really enjoyed making it.
I like being crafty it's just finding the time and ideas to do so.

The second project of the week is for Ella's school. Each month she has a parent/child project and they often involve crafts. This month they were supposed to create some kind of flying spaceship. The above photos are what Ella and I made together. Thank goodness for a big brother with toys that were perfect for our idea! I thought Ella did a great job and she did most of the work herself.

No comments: