Monday, November 8, 2010

Pumpkin Carving


This year we headed over to the Lowe's house to carve our pumpkins and spend a little time with our cousins. It is crazy how they live so close yet we have to schedule time together because everyone gets so busy! It was a great way to spend time together though and see everyones creations.
I think all the kids did a great job designing their pumpkins. Ella got a little help from Mommy making her crown and Sam had to get some help from me cleaning his pumpkin. Let me tell you he owes me for that one. His pumpkin was totally rotten and stinky and he would not touch the inside so that job was left up to me. I'm sure it would have grossed me out at his age too (and it still did at my age a little) but once you've been a mom you have pretty much cleaned up the grossest of the gross and a rotten pumpkin is nothing I can't handle!

No comments: