Friday, November 5, 2010

Fall Party

Ella and some of her friends eating their treats.

Ella doing the pumpkin roll.

Ella's school has a Fall Party the week before Halloween. I had volunteered to help coordinate the party. My thought was that I was volunteering to help with the party for the eleven kids in her class. As it turned out, I had volunteered to co-coordinate the party for all 50 kids and four classrooms. Well, it was a little more work than I bargained for but I think the party was a big success and I was glad to help.
Ella had a great time although she wanted to spend a great deal of her time with Mommy that day. Much different from when I would go and help in Sam's classroom. It was great to meet the kids she has been talking about and see how she acts at school. I will say she is much quieter than I expected. It was a great time and hopefully I will get to help with the Christmas party, but just not coordinate it this time.

No comments: