Thursday, April 16, 2009

SPRING!





Spring has finally arrived! We have had a few warm days but the weather would quickly get cold again. This week my tulips finally decided it was warm enough to open their petals. I took a few snapshots of Ella with the tulips and playing sidewalk chalk.

Sidewalk chalk is her favorite thing to do right now. The second we pull into the garage she grabs the box of chalk and begs to play outside. The only disappointment in the whole thing is Mommy's drawing abilities. She was not impressed with my Boots the monkey or Mickey Mouse the other day. Not what I would have chosen to draw, but her requests. Although, I said, " How about I draw Daddy's truck?" I couldn't even get Daddy's truck drawn correctly. She told me it wasn't a truck but a grocery cart.

1 comment:

Traci said...

too cute! All of the last few posts! I am trying to get caught up with all my blogs! The kiddos look so cute and it looks like you are having a good Spring! I miss you all! I would say to tell Sam I said hi but would he even remember me? Ah, so sad!