Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Girly Girl!


Just wondering how I got such a girly girl? Now I'm not a tomboy or anything but I'm not what anyone would call a girly girl either. Ella loves everything girl. She only plays with babies, her kitchen, purses, toy jewelry, etc. She wants nothing to do with Sam's old cars, trains, trucks, or anything that is boyish.

This picture captures her well. She has her Dora purse, a necklace on, and her favorite gold sparkly shoes. I think she would wear these shoes every day. One of the only things she is missing is a hairbow which she is rarely without. When she realizes she doesn't have one in she starts asking, "bow? bow?" As in, "Why don't I have a bow in my hair?" Just wait until she hits her teenage years!

1 comment:

Justin Cox said...

She's so cute, Jen!
Theresa