Thursday, June 4, 2015

The No Field, Field Day

Ella playing the game I was leading. 
Field Day was a bit of a disappointment for both kids this year.  Sam's class was supposed to spend the day at the park next to their school.  He unfortunately was only able to spend about an hour there because of a rainy day.  He was very disappointed he was really looking forward to a day with his friends playing some basketball and kickball.  
Ella's field day had the same problem.  Due to another rainy day field day was held indoors.  I volunteered so I was stuck in a classroom and did not get to see much of else of what was going on in the building.  I got to see Ella when she came in for the game I was leading.  She said it wasn't the same as being outside but still better than a typical school day.  Here is hoping for more cooperative weather next year.  

No comments: