Monday, December 9, 2013

Teacher Appreciation

I am in charge of teacher and staff appreciation for my kids' school this year.  It is a much more time consuming job than I realized when I accepted it.  I never realized how many staff members are at the school.  But, I am happy though to recognize the people who are spending the day with my children and have such a tremendous impact on their lives.  

Each month I plan something to recognize their hard work and dedication. For December, each staff member usually gets a small monetary donation from our PTA.  This year we decided to make cute gift bags to hold the donation.  It took a lot longer than expected but I think the bags turned out great!  I might have to do this project again for something on a smaller scale.  

All of the completed bags. 


An up close look at our finished project! 

No comments: