Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Child of God

Last Sunday we got to be present for Cameron's baptism.  I love baptisms!  I know most people say they love and cry at weddings.  I love weddings too but there is just something about baptisms that bring tears to my eyes.  Thinking about how much God loves us and loves Cameron is awesome to me!   It was a nice time with family gathered around to witness this special occasion.  After the ceremony most of us were able to head over to Christy and Dale's house to spend time together and enjoy a delicious meal.  What a wonderful day. 


Most of my picture in the church did not turn out very well but here are a few of my favorites from the day.  
The guest of honor

Christy and Cameron before the baptism

Action shot, not one little tear from Cameron.

I love all the kids up front watching. 

He kept leaning back so he could see John's face. 

All smiles while eating her cookie.  

I just couldn't resist not adding this cutie to the post. 

No comments: