Friday, May 31, 2013

Football & Basketball Camps

Not too good since it was with my cell phone but I did not
want to embarrass Sam. 
Sam spent his first week off of school at football and basketball camp while Ella and I spent our first week as a taxi service.  It was a lot of driving him back and forth but he really enjoyed them both which made it all worth it.  At least to me, I'm not sure if Ella liked that football started at 8:00 in the morning.  Both camps were held at Fr. Tolton High School here in Columbia.  He liked learning new skills and loved hanging out with the high school boys helping out with the camps.  I also liked that Fr. Tolton gave him a little Catholic education too.  They prayed at the end of each football session, talked about being good to one another, and the shirts even have a bible verse for them to focus on while they play.  I am guessing this will definitely make the list of activities for next summer. 

No comments: