Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Paine/Lewis Family Christmas

 Ella opening her gifts while Grandma watches

 Gathered around the Nintendo

 Ryan and Sam trying out the old school games

 A happy Kylie above and happy Ella below



Let me just start by saying that I love spending time with my family!  As we get older it is always harder to get everyone together but I am so happy for the time that we do get to spend.  Christmas was at my mom's house and it was filled with stories, laughter, lots of hugs, kids running around, games and puzzles, too much food and this year Scott's birthday present, his old school Nintendo.  The boys were gathered around the Nintendo either reliving their youth or introducing the games to a whole new generation.  Did I forget to mention gifts?  You know it is a good celebration and about the right things when the gifts are the last thing on your list.  It was truly a Merry Christmas. 

No comments: