Saturday, July 7, 2012

Birthday Party Time

Last Friday and Saturday we headed down to Springfield.  I was in desperate need of a hair appointment and Ella was invited to two birthday parties on Saturday.  Luckily, Dawn watched the kids for me and I got to get my hair done.  They enjoyed the time with their Aunt and swimming at Highland.  We spent the night with Dawn and Ellie then headed to Ella's parties on Saturday.  The first party was at Firehouse Pottery.  The kids and I love to go there, I just wish it wasn't so expensive.  We all made something and I will have to post pictures when we get the pottery.  






Saturday afternoon we ran errands, ate lunch at Cheddars (how I wish there was one here in Columbia), then headed to Katie's party.  It was at her house.  They had a water slide and water balloons which was great for the hot day.  Katie's dad even made shields for each of the kids at the party to use during their water balloon fight.  They had a great time.   

No comments: