Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Puzzle Bug


My mom bought a few puzzles for everyone to work on, on Christmas. Ella and John worked on a smaller puzzle together and ever since that day they have been bit by the puzzle bug. That pesky bug has also bit both Sam and me. The week after Christmas John and the kids put together a new puzzle Ella had received and a few others from our playroom. Last week Ella put together seven small puzzles with only a little help from me.
So, with the three day weekend coming up, and knowing we would have John to help, I bought a 300 and a 500 piece puzzle. Not really sure we would get both done but I wanted to be prepared. Both puzzles were actually completed by Sunday night. So from the request of all my family I am off again this week to find more puzzles for the upcoming weekend.

No comments: