Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's Totaled





This past weekend my parents came down so John and I could have a kid free weekend in Columbia. There are three Tigers games in a row and that seemed like a lot of driving with the kids and sometimes it's nice to watch the game without distractions. I am so happy that the kids were not with us because in the rainy drive home on Sunday we hydroplaned and hit the median cable twice doing a 180 degree spin on a busy highway.
Luckily, John and I only came away with a few minor scrapes and sore muscles. When you see the car you realize it could have been much worse and I'm so happy that the other cars were able to avoid us and that the kids were safe with Grandma and Grandpa. There have been many prayers of thanks since Sunday. I think God had our family in his arms that day keeping us protected.
Any ideas on what kind of car we should get to replace the Camry??

No comments: