Thursday, July 22, 2010

Landscape!

A look at our landscaping!
Back/side view
My favorite this summer are the hibiscus!
What this bed looked like when we moved in the house.

The pineapple fountain!

I am excited about how the new landscaping is starting to really fill in this summer. There are of course things I am still learning how to take care of better and a few changes that we want to make but I really like what we have going on now. It is such a huge improvement from the way the house was when we moved in two years ago!
Also, loving my pineapple fountain that I don't think I have posted yet on the blog. We got a great deal on it thanks to my Aunt Carol who works for a landscaping company. I think it completes the space and I love that I can see it from my couch in the living room.


No comments: