Tuesday, January 5, 2010

White Christmas





This year we actually got a white Christmas. Be careful what you wish for though since the fluffy stuff came down hard and caused some problems. My sister, her husband and my niece ended up spending Christmas Eve at my parents so they did not have to drive home in bad weather. Grace decided not to get out in the snow and my cousin Brian and his wife Lauren arrived late only after being rescued from the snow by my uncle, cousin and brother.
While travel was a problem the get together was wonderful. Everyone had fun visiting, playing and opening gifts. We had a huge table full of yummy goodies and then a turkey dinner. Needless to say our bellies were never empty. My kids were spoiled once again by family. I only hope that they know how lucky they truly are to be surrounded by so much love.

No comments: